Thursday 23 August 2012

Ceuse

Bourinator 8a

 
In my opinion Ceuse is the best crag in the world. Every route there is one of the best routes I've climbed. On the day we arrived I was really excited and we went to Le Pont and did six 7a all were amazing! The cascade sector is the most beautiful routes on in the world. Here I flashed Mirage and Corps entranger both in my top 10 of favourite routes. I did Correspondence second go but the highlight was onsighting Vagabond which I found really hard and I was so pumped at the top! The next sector is Thorgal which is slabby I only did two routes a 6b+ and a 6c+ there both were ok. My favourite sector is Berlin the routes here are really pumpy and have some hard moves on them. I did la chose 7c, Berlin 7c Queue de rat 7b+, Makach Walou 7c+ all second go and onsighted the famous Blocage which was one of the highlights of the trip. The hardest route I did at Ceuse was Bourinator which was a real epic for me falling of practically every move on the start and the dyno at the end but when I clipped the chains all the effort was worth it! On our last day we went to the grand face and it was really good I flashed an amazing 7b+ and 7b.
Correspondence Imaginaire 7c+

Alabama 7b+

No comments:

Post a Comment